Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Again

I'm pleased to say I achieved my aim of finishing the first draft of the Young Adult and I've almost finished the final read through of the last book in the Sky Castle Trilogy. Hope to get this sent to the publisher by the end of the week, then fingers crossed they like it enough to publish it.
While at the Michael King Centre I attended a day of talks on marketing hosted by Kiwi Write4Kidz. It was really interesting and I learnt a lot of sifferent ways to look at things from Brian Falkner, the tutor. To find out more about this children's author check out his website http://www.brianfalkner.co.nz/. He's a man with many hats.
Hope you're all getting ready for Christmas, I haven't even started yet.
Sue

No comments: