Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Watch This Space

I'm updating my blog so watch this space. Hope to get it done in the next week.

In April I had one rejction, sent off one submission and still waiting on a reply about a submission I sent off in January. So a reasonably good month. Heard my niece was pregnant and the whole family is over the moon about that.

Have three books on the burner: one nearly finished, one just started and one still in my head. Looking forward to the two writers retreats I'm attending in the next two months as I know I'll get lots of writing done.

Back to working on the blog update now. Then I'll have to attack my webpage.

No comments: