Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Writer's Retreat

Michael King Centre
Mt Victoria, Devonport, Auckland
Auckland skyline from Mt Victoria,
Sky Tower the tallest spire
This week I am at the Michael King Writers Centre in Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand. I am here on a retreat to get my writing done and I have finished the first and second edits of my current WIP. This is a marvellous place and I try and come here every year. I get so much done without interruptions. I've attached a photo of the Centre and a photo of the view  across the water to Auckland.

2 comments:

Rosalie Skinner said...

What a wonderful opportunity. I dream of having somewhere like that to retreat to.
Enjoy every moment.

Sue Perkins said...

I go every year. It's a very reasonable price and as long as you're doing something with writing you are able to stay. Wonderful place.