Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 2014

Not too bad a start to 2014. Almost finished decluttering the house and tidying up the property, nearly finished final read through of my February release and looking forward to seeing Dolly Parton in two weeks time. 

I've always wanted to see Dolly Parton as I love her singing and the sense of humour that comes across in her interviews. For the first time in 30 years she's coming to Auckland so friends and I are going to the show. We're really excited to be able to see her.

On another note the North Island had a big earthquake today. Felt it here in the South Island, but only as a teacup shaker. 

This is an update to where I am at the moment, but hopefully in future I'll be able to update my blog on a more regular basis.

Hope you all had a good festive season and 2014 has started well for you all.

No comments: