Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New Series

I'm writing a new series. It's a magical mystery for young adults/ adults with the main character a young lady named Ash. Not sure when it will be released but will keep you all up to date with the progress.

Meanwhile, here are the books I'm reading at the moment - mainly fantasy.

Harry Potter and The Cursed Child (script by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne. 

Temeraire Series by Naomi Novik

Book 7 Crucible of Gold
Book 8 Blood of Tyrants
Book 9 League of Dragons 

The Scoundrel's Trespass (Men of the Marque Book 2) by Sandra Sookoo (Romance)

There are several others on my "to read" list and I'm still half way through Waiting for Elizabeth by Joan Rosier-Jones. We moved four times last year and due to this the book was packed away and I've only just got back to it.



No comments: