Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

New releases

Sorry it's taken me so long to post on my blog. I've been getting my back catalogue ready to re-release and it's taken me longer than I thought. Plus I've been writing the third volume of Village of Shadows and also a new book which at the moment is called Darkhythe but this title could change.

I'm really pleased to be at last be writing the adult fantasy novel Darkhythe as I have had bits written down about it for over five years, but this year decided the time was right to get it all on the computer. As usually happens in life circumstances took over and I had to fit it in with other important events. Darkhythe should be released in early 2020 so keep watching this space. I'll announce it prior to the release.

The Village of Shadows books are now available in ebook in most online bookstores and paperback (and large print) on Amazon. Links are set out below.





 



Now it's back to the writing. Happy reading everyone.

No comments: