Author Sue Perkins updates this blog herself. Please leave comments to say what you like about the site, or any suggestions for improvement.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Competition and free book

Well I've not been too good at keeping my blog up to date have I? Still better late than never.

I'd like to announce a competition to win an ebook copy of the second book of my Sky Castles Trilogy Russet & Gold. To enter simply send the answer to the following question to suepernz@gmail.com by October 11th. Keep an eye on this blog to find out who wins. Winner will be announced on October 12th.

Question: What did her mother give Ellie when she left the farm?

To find the answer visit
http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=663&zenid=fdc2e41f1ff054fbaf44d991b8c76e8f

and read the sample chapter.

If you can't wait that long to read one of my books, then visit Whiskey Creek's website and download my book Misty Memories which is the Free Whiskey for the month of October.

Go to
http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/store/

and click on the Free Whiskey! under the Genres on the left hand side of the page.

Happy reading

Sue

No comments: